Press "Enter" to skip to content

Lesson of the day: Never ever bite a smartphone battery. Watch

Spread the News

You should never bite a smartphone battery. A man in China learned this hard way after he bit an iPhone battery which led to a big explosion. Luckily, nobody was injured.

Taiwan News reports that the incident took place in one of stores in China and the CCTC footage was posted on Chinese video sharing network miapai on January 20. Since then, the video has been watched more than 4.45 million times. The electronics store, unidentified, isn’t an Apple store.

In the video, you can see a group of customers surrounding a table with the demo products. Here, one man picks up an iPhone battery and simply bites it. Seconds later, it explodes in front of his face. The battery after the explosion flies in a direction where nobody is standing.

But you can see from the video, the explosion occurred in seconds and would have potentially hurt a person. It is believed that this man bit the iPhone’s battery to check its quality, a common myth.

Source: HindustanTimes

Copyright © 2017